Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 23:05:28 -0300
From: "Max Garcia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Max OS for L100CT?

Hello Marv,

I think that W2k, will make your lib run a litle slow,but if you use fat32
it will run better than NTFS,I use w2k in a machine just like yours, I think
you should try, w2k is more stable, and think a lot  better that thespeed
will compensate.

To your schedule program  I sugest Outlook....  Ok?

Maximiliano Nogueira Garcia
Nogueira Garcia, Fontana
Sanchez, Oliveira e Zago
    A d v o g a d o s