Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 01:41:40 -0500
From: john <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Photo Display

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 22:36:18 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Photo Display

Hi all,

I've got quite a few digital still photos that I'd like to display on a TV screen, using my L100 as the storage device. I am not clear on what hardware (cheap as possible) I would need to make this happen. I'm assuming that the two TVs each have a video-in RCA plug. (The TVs are in separate locations - 2 different audiences.) Each TV also has a VHS and/or a DVD player.

Presumably, the interface would begin at a PCMCIA slot, but I'm lost after that. Can anyone relate a (successful, hopefully) personal experience and recommend some hardware? Thanks.

Lee

to be honest--I don't think messing with a pc card is the way to go with this--use firewire or usb. pc card manufacrures are showing a real lack of innovation plus are overcharging for their products. firewire on the other hand is very cost effect plus there's alot to choose from. just keep away from windoze specific products. you could also look into wireless such as bluetooth however I doubt you have bluetooth bilt into the televiion.

john