Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 02:18:55 +0100
From: "Richard Parkin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: L.20 problems...

I know this is a pretty old piece of kit, but it was very cheap and I am
hoping someone in here may remember how it works...

The 2400 mAh battery that came with it refused to charge, which I thought
was reasonable given its age.  I bought 2 new PA2497UR batteries that
various sites suggested were compatible, though they are only 1200mAh - and
these didn't charge either ;-(

So, is the charger circuitry in the Libretto itself dead, or do you need
some special power management tool for Windows 95?  Is a stand alone charger
a viable option?

Any and all suggestions gratefully accepted - except for "throw it in the
bin" ;-)

--
Richard Parkin

He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself - Thomas Paine (1737 - 1809)