Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:42:52 -0800
From: Daniel Seiden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Test Posting

The list is back up for now but I am planning on moving it over to the new software this month. I hope to get time next week but we will see. The list gets so much spam each day it is amazing.

Well I will let everyone know when the list is getting moved over as it will be down for a day when that happens.

Dan