Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:28:41 -0600 (GMT+6)
From: john <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Linux On Libretto - CD Drive & Internet Connection Setup

yes use a wrapper plus the sindows drivers. it works pretty well.

john

Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 11:40:07 -0800
From: Mark Srebnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Greetings,

As mentioned in previous post finally got Linux installed on my 110CT.

Using AmigoLinux (Slackware derivative), so easy to install....

Now my issues are:

1) Getting my external CDRW/DVD drive (EXP 2400P) working

2) Getting connected to internet. Have DSL broadband at home.

Can use either my either my PCMCIA ethernet 10/100 card (also have a
wireless PC Card).

I checked the /etc/rc.d/rc.modules file and don't think I see what I have
listed.

Ethernet Cards:
Linksys EtherFast 10/100 PC Card Model PCMPC100 or
AirLink+ Cardbus Network Adapter 10/100 PC Card

Wireless Card:
D-Link Airplus XTreme G, Model DWL-G650

Any suggestions on how to get these working?

Thanks,

Mark