Date: 12 Jan 2005 12:35:40 -0000
From: "Dara Khoyi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: I am updating my address book.  Is this information correct?   Thanks
- Dara Khoyi

Libretto,

This is Dara Khoyi.  Plaxo is automatically updating my E-Mail
addresses and Contact information.  The concept is really neat
- automatically allowing your changes to be made in my Address
Directory.  So, if you would like to your your information
updated automatically, please take a moment and provide your
latest contact information. Your information is stored in my
personal address book and will not be shared with anyone else.
Plaxo is free, if you'd like to give it a try for yourself.

Click the following link to correct or confirm your information:
https://www.plaxo.com/edit_contact_info?r=21475048166-29150090--1600692955

Name: Libretto
Job Title:
Company: Libretto
Work E-mail: libretto@basiclink.com
Work Phone:
Work Fax:
Work Address Line 1:
Work Address Line 2:
Work City, State, Zip:
Mobile Phone:

Home E-mail:
Home Phone:
Home Fax:
Home Address Line 1:
Home Address Line 2:
Home City, State, Zip:
Birthday:

P.S. I've included my Plaxo card below so that you have my current information.
 I've also attached a copy as a vCard.

 +-----------------
 | Dara Khoyi
 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 | President
 |
 | Teamkar Development Corp.
 | 130 Whitaker Rd., Suite A
 | Lutz, FL 33549
 | work: 813-909-0909
 | fax: 813-354-2659
 | mobile: 727-514-7777
 | web: www.teamkar.com
 +-------------------------------------

This message was sent to you by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
via Plaxo.

To opt out: https://www.plaxo.com/opt_out?r=21475048166-29150090--1600692955

Plaxo's Privacy Policy: http://www.plaxo.com/support/privacy

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-PLAXO-VERSION:1.0
N:Khoyi;Dara;;;
FN:Dara Khoyi
ORG:Teamkar Development Corp.
TITLE:President
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;130 Whitaker Rd., Suite A;Lutz;FL;33549;USA
TEL;WORK;VOICE:813-909-0909
TEL;CELL;VOICE:727-514-7777
TEL;WORK;FAX:813-354-2659
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET;WORK:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
URL;WORK:http://www.teamkar.com
PHOTO;VALUE=URL:http://images.plaxo.com/fetch_image?path=21475048166_0_1972366395
END:VCARD