Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 14:12:48 -0500
From: "Tony Oresteen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Libretto Batteries - Rebuilding

John,

Glad to hear that you got XP running!

I too had a bad battery problem with my L100CT.  In the end I just bought
two new ones off of ebay for $65 each.  The are made in China but so far
work great.  Comes with a 1 year warranty.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14299&item=6740484536&rd=1

They dropped the shipping to $15 for two.

Without the special tools needed to open up the pack and re-seal them, it is
hard to rebuild packs.  Good luck.

Tony Oresteen
KG4SPA
Montverde, FL