Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:20:13 -0800
From: Mark Srebnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Newbie Libretto questions

Hi Eduardo,

Well....maybe I was right and so are you and Tony....

Check out:

http://www.usbnews.net/news/more_and_more_usb_devices_suppor.htm

Excerpt:

"More USB devices, is that possible?  If youčre thinking that Windows NT
doesnčt support USB youčre right, but then again, not exactly.

 Although, USB is Operating System dependent and WinNT officially does NOT
support the Universal Serial Bus, some companies are cashing in on USB for
Win NT.

Anyway, I just was just going by the situation I had at work with an old
Compaq desktop PC with WinNT on it...had USB ports but didn't work...my IT
support guys told me it wouldn't work until I got Win2K on it....maybe they
were just 'BSing' me.... ;-)

Mark
Silicone Valley Libretterati
110CT/64MB/60GB 7200/WinXP Pro/AmigoLinux 2.0