Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:09:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Libretto L110 in use by musician

http://www.chrisarpad.com/Equipment%20Profile.htm

"My secret little weapon, the brains of my cyber band is my little mini
computer, the Toshiba Libretto 110 CT pictured at right.
It's small, about the size of an average VHS tape with 10 Gig hard drive, 32mbs
of RAM, and runs Windows 98.  I have since upgraded the hard drive to 40 Gigs.
No longer sold in the United States, you can find them in Japan and sometimes
on Ebay.  Great little computer for my purposes.  I used to use a standard
laptop.                                      take me to the top of page

The Toshiba Libretto computer is currently loaded with Cakewalk Professional
Version 9.0 software which serves as my sequencer and MIDI recording studio
with a Korg X5DR sound module, as my sound source connected by a EXP PCMCIA
Midi port interface.

For recording and arranging Midi tracks in the studio I use a Yamaha Clavinova
as a MIDI controller."

adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/

Discover Yahoo!