Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 11:23:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] PCMCIA Drivers 100CT MS-DOS

> Better yet, any one have the PCMCIA slot working in any flavor of DOS?

http://www.tssc.de/index.htm
This company, APSoft, still sells working, currently supported PCMCIA DOS
drivers (CardWare) and point enablers.  You can download their trials and see
if they work - I vaguely remember that their point enabler did work to get
something I had working under DOS as a trial.

CardWorks is a discontinued product by SystemSoft:
5.30.11 http://www.systemsoft.com/l-2/l-3/products-other.htm

Phoenix.com had their old Phoenix Card Manager, also discontinued.

---

You can successfully search on the latter two and download older copies of such
online.

But, if you continue to use DOS for a long time, you may simply decide to buy
the APSoft drivers since they do support CardBus cards under DOS (which the
other two don't).

---

Search Libretto Mailing List archives and google.com for how to load up the DOS
card drivers - it's not too hard, usually 3-4 drivers or so in config.sys - and
once that's done, you'll be up and running in no time.

---

adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/