Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 23:09:43 -0400
From: "Jeff Butler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Touchscreen TabletPC mini-notebook alternatives -

Legally?  I don't know that it is possible.  And an MSDN subscription that is
of a high enough level to enable tablet PC is considerably more than $600, in
addition to being an annually recurring cost.  I've been trying to locate a
copy myself, since I own a touchscreen PC (IBM TransNote), and would love some
of the additional features of TPC...