Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:52:49 -0400
From: "Tom Wilmore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Hitachi 1.8" HDD USA sources?

I think you can put a 2.5 inch by 9.5 mm drive in an ss1100v, mine has a 20GB
2.5 inch Toshiba drive in it and I don't know of Toshiba ever making a 20GB
8.45 mm drive so I assume it's a 9.5 mm drive.

I'll check the number on the drive tonight and see what the exact size it.

I think the drive bay for ss1000 and ss1100v are the same size.  Anyone know
any different?

Tom