Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:19:14 -0700
From: "T. Braybrook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] LIB LCD screen MOD

Don't bother trying unless you have a lot of money and/or a lot of
electrical engineering expertise. Laptop LCDs require specialized inputs
that aren't available except on custom built cards.(They don't take standard
VGA, DVI, or NTSC signals) These cards typically have lousy performance and
can cost as much or more as a 17" LCD monitor.

Tory