Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 01:08:35 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Re: Broken L110 For Sale

From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: Richard Mittendorfer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Also sprach "Rick Mansfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Sat, 6 May 2006

> For some reason I was under the impression that the 100 and 110 > used the same motherboard. I'm not sure why I think that, though.

Confirm, IIRC it's just a slower clocked Pmmx build in. Else, there seem
do be exact the same components availible. However, I do wonder why the 100 HD Height is noted as 9.5 while that of the 110 is 8.45 on [1].

They're two different boards... very similar, but different. Somewhere either in the list archives or in my private archived messages, David Chien pointed me to a URL for me showing circuits for each that acted as tools to identify them visually.

Yeah... here's what David sent me... and as I recall, I checked and
that resistor isn't on the 110:

From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:49:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmmm..
See http://www.interq.or.jp/tokyo/yuya/lib100mb.gif
the resistor should be in the layout shown for the L100 here.

--- Matthew Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do you know if there's any way to spot the difference between the > 100 & 110 visually?

Matt

Libretto list info: