Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 08:31:56 -0700
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Libretto 110ct QUESTIONS Please

Hello Everyone!
This is what I have:
Libretto 110CT
32.0MB RAM
Win 98
4GB HD

Questions:

1. I need a bigger HD, 20, 40 or maybe 60GB. Who is selling them at a reasonable price, is reputable, and up to what physical dementions can the 110CT handle?

2. Can I increase the memory from 32.0MB?

3. Can I safely "overclock" the 110CT? Where can the how-to be found?

4. Can I upgrade to WinXP without too much slowdown?

5. Can I upgrade to Linux (what flavour) whithout too much slowdown?

6. Can I run an app to give me multiple OS options at boot? What app is recomended?

7. Where can I find updates to all the 110CT drivers?

Thank you so much for any info you give me!!!

-Joseph