Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:03:26 -0500
From: James J Dempsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That is not the way to unsubscribe, but I would also like to know how to
> unsubscride to this annoying newletter!

No need to be condescending.  Presumably you subscribed for a reason and the
only reason it is now annoying to you is that you are no longer interested.

I did a search and found this
has instructions for how to unsubscribe.  They used to be appeneded to the
end of each message sent to the list, not sure why that stopped.

                       --Jim Dempsey--
>From that link:

So do this:

1. Address an email to: libretto@basiclink.com
. . By replying to any list message, this will be done automatically.

2. Delete any text in the email's Subject field if any exists, and type this:

cmd:unsubscribe

. . Or if you're subscribed to the digest, put this in the subject field:

cmd:unsubscribe digest

3. Then send the email.

You'll then get email back from the list server confirming the fact that you've
been unsubscribed.

Over the years... many, many people have not gotten that right. All kinds of
combinations of those characters have shown up. Let me make this as clear as I
possibly can.

The characters have to be typed into the subject field EXACTLY as I typed them
above. That means the characters I typed above which appear AFTER the colon (:)
and the space that follows it (: ).

Let me repeat what has to be put into the subject line of the email: