Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 23:46:05 +0100
From: Philip Nienhuis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] 110 HD upgrade?  (John Martin method)

Hi Joseph,

Answering for John (w/o asking, sorry) :-)

Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:07:56 -0700
From: "Joseph" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: 110 HD upgrade?  (John Martin method)

Hi:
Would you mind please clearing up a few issues on your method to allow the 110ct BIOS to see the full 120Gig without using a drive overlay? Using your method, will I end up with single partition [C:], or 2 [C: and D:]?

I also ask specific questions below....
Thanks so much John!!