Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 04:49:13 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FS: Newton MP2100

I'm posting the following for Mark Srebnik who hasn't been able to post. Dan's either been a bit incommunicado, or isn't receiving some mail.

Greetings,

Recently, went on a bit of a shopping spree....

I bought two Newton MP2100's along with some other goodies; a new
Kohjinsha SH6 mini-TabletPC and a HTC Advantage X7501....got a
little carried away perhaps...

For variety of reasons, have decided to part with one or more of the
above, but not all the items.

Decided to offer the following to this group before going the eBay
route,etc....

If you're interested in any of the following please PM or email me
directly off-list.

I have 100% POSITIVE eBay feedback as 'marksreb' and heatware
feedback as 'ArchiMark'.

So here we go....Not a Libretto but similar size and weight yet with all the
modern goodies you'd want; large amount of RAM, Built-in
WiFi/BT/USB/Ethernet, etc....

Kohjinsha SH6 - MINT - Almost New Mini Convertible TabletPC

- Kohjinsha SH6 Convertible TabletPC design (white):
- 100GB HD
- 2GB RAM (upgraded)
- WiFi / BT
- Ethernet Port
- (2) USB Ports/ (1)SD Card Slot/ (1) CF Card Slot
- VGA Out Port
- Vista Home Premium
- 7" touchscreen display (1024 x 600)
- Web Camera
- TV Tuner (works in Japan)
- Intel A100 CPU (600MHz)
- White sleeve
- Recovery CD
- Stylus
- AC Adaptor
- Zero-Shock Zippered Black Case
- Original Packaging
- Approx 2 pounds
- Approx 8-7/8" x 6.5" x 1"
- 1 Year Warranty with almost 10 months left

Looks brand new, hardly used. Got in July.

I'm into the SH6 as noted above for $1450. Asking $1095 shipped
continental USA.

Again, if interested in any of the above (SH6 or Newtons), please
contact me directly off-list.

Thanks,

Mark
[EMAIL PROTECTED]