Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 22:53:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Old Dos games full screen? [L100/110ct - win98se]

If a brief search doesn't bring up anything
eg
http://www.google.com/search?q=running+dos+games+in+windows+98+screen+size&btnG=Search&hl=en&client=mozilla&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aunofficial

then, it's simply the resolution of the game that differs from what the
OS/Libretto can handle full screen.

I'd start by seeing if there's anyway to set the game to run 640x480 resolution
or another resolution in Win98, then running the game.

> Does anyone know how to get those old DOS games (like wolfenstein) to run
> full-screen? Newer games like Settlers2 run fullscreen perfectly, but the

Otherwise, I'm far too old-school to even play Settlers2 on my Libretto --
mostly Infocom games, or emulators for Atari 2600 and Sega Genesis =)

adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.