Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 06:08:31 -0600
From: john <jmuielew...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [LIB] I just got a 50ct off ebay to mess with, doing ok thus
far...

Michael (wywo) wrote:
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 19:30:20 +1100
From: "Michael \(wywo\)" <mich...@whileyouwereout.net>
Subject: I just got a 50ct off ebay to mess with, doing ok thus far...

Hi all,

I've just spent a bit of time digging through this list at mail-archive.com
and have found a lot of handy info on what the 50ct is and is not capable
of. Thanks for that. I was thinking maybe I shold have gone for a 100, but
those things are severely overpriced for what they are. Saw a complete kit
of one that went for near 250 on ebay, I think that's a bit ridiculous,
given the bang for buck you can get off newer gear nowdays.

Anyway just thought I'd throw my hat in the ring and say thanks for all the
info I've gleaned off this list, it's been particularly helpful, especially
having just bought a battery which has since shown itself to be a dud.

Mike.

enjoy, I've had my 110CT for around 8 years now, it runs linux and has since been enslaved to run my http, mail and ftp server. does all three tasks very well.

john