On Sat, 2018-02-24 at 17:56 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Actually, creating a github organisation is easier than I thought.
> How about this?
> https://github.com/libsigcplusplus/libsigcplusplus
> If nobody objects, I'll mark the old git.gnome.org git repo as
> unused,
> and gradually even move the bugzilla issues to github.

I have marked the old github repo as unused:

And I have moved the website to GitHub's pages system, using the Jekyll
simple templating system.

I'd very much welcome any improvement to the website's appearance, as
long as we can keep the underlying markup simple. It's in the docs/
folder in git.

I have added the latest releases of the active branches:
though we will continue to release them on GNOME's servers too.

We should move any still-relevant bugs to GitHub issues.
I don't think there's a replacement for the mailing list.

Murray Cumming

libsigc-list mailing list