On Sat, 2018-02-24 at 17:56 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Actually, creating a github organisation is easier than I thought.
>
> How about this?
> https://github.com/libsigcplusplus/libsigcplusplus
>
> If nobody objects, I'll mark the old git.gnome.org git repo as
> unused,
> and gradually even move the bugzilla issues to github.

I have marked the old github repo as unused:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/libsigcplusplus/tree/NEWS

And I have moved the website to GitHub's pages system, using the Jekyll
simple templating system.
https://libsigcplusplus.github.io/libsigcplusplus/

I'd very much welcome any improvement to the website's appearance, as
long as we can keep the underlying markup simple. It's in the docs/
folder in git.

I have added the latest releases of the active branches:
https://github.com/libsigcplusplus/libsigcplusplus/releases
though we will continue to release them on GNOME's servers too.

We should move any still-relevant bugs to GitHub issues.
I don't think there's a replacement for the mailing list.

--
Murray Cumming
murr...@murrayc.com