Hi,

On 2022-08-01, aotto <aotto1...@t-online.de> wrote:
> but in ONE library I dont want to have a static library build because it
> is only used as dlopen (by tcl)…
[...]
> pkglib_LTLIBRARIES = libtclmkkernel.la
[...]
> question what I have to-do to avoid a "static" library "libtclmkkernel.a"

Since this seems to be a libtool question, I have added the libtool list
to Cc.

The following compilation option[1] seems appropriate:

  -shared

      Even if Libtool was configured with --enable-static, the object file
      Libtool builds will not be suitable for static linking.  Libtool
      will signal an error if it was configured with --disable-shared,
      or if the host does not support shared libraries.

And the following link option[2]:

  -shared
      If output-file is a program, then link it against any uninstalled
      shared libtool libraries (this is the default behavior). If output-
      file is a library, then only create a shared library. In the later
      case, libtool will signal an error if it was configured with
      --disable-shared, or if the host does not support shared libraries.

So, if you add -shared to libtclmkkernel_la_CFLAGS and also to
libtclmkkernel_la_LDFLAGS, I'd expect this to work as you expect
(I've not tried it).

[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/manual/libtool.html#Compile-mode
[2] https://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/manual/libtool.html#Link-mode

Hope that helps,