Hi,

I sent you a PR on github for a "chunk completed"-slot on the
download_data object.

PR link: https://github.com/rakshasa/libtorrent/pull/80

Now i would like to make this a rtorrent event being able to call
dynamic commands, but I'm stuck because of the lack of documentation.

The command is bound to torrent::download_data because the ChunkListNode
is unique (by index) within a download.

So the two alternatives are: Either

* event.download.chunk_done : here i would need a second argument,
aside Download* parameter which could be either the sha1 checksum or the
index of the chunk within download

* event.piece.hash_done: here a completly different first argument would
be used (ChunkLidtNode??)

Also i would need a filter, so that only specific chunks trigger
actions, but i guess i could use  a normal 'if' filter. Still it would
be good if i also could unsubscribe from a event, otherwise i would have
lots of event subscriptions hanging around which have been fired once
and will  never again.

Could you point me into the right direction for creating such a command?
I forked the rtorrent repository and already got the event triggering,
and being received on a new method called DownloadList::chunk_done.

Here is the link to the compare
https://github.com/rakshasa/rtorrent/compare/master...hookborealis:master

I would love to take it from there and make it an event.

Could you point me in the right direction?

hook

Ps. The archives for the list have the last entry in 2011, so i sent
this mail to your github mail address as well.