On 20 September 2012 13:44, Chuck Cook <cmco...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> //                ,libusb_get_port_number(deviceList[selItem])

Pretty sure you're still using libusb and not libusbx at runtime.
get_port_number is one of the calls we added early on, and that libusb
does not have.
Can you try adding a libusb_get_version() call in your program?
It should tell you if you are really using the runtime you think you
are using (that's also why the call is there).

I'd be very surprised if it turns out to be anything but an
environmental issue on your end, so release is still on track.

Regards,

/Pete