On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 20:47:01 -0700, Orin Eman said:

>There is also an argument for changing the buffer parameters to
>libusb_fill_control_setup() and libusb_fill_control_transfer() to struct
>libusb_control_setup *, but I'm just tossing that in for the record.

Absolutely.  The cast they are doing is no good.  But I didn't even suggest
this because it would change public API.

Again, for now, I just want the public libusb.h not to cause this warning in my
own code that is otherwise -Wcast-align clean.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 s...@rogue-research.com