Hi All.
I'm writing multithreaded application based on libuv and now I'm in trouble.
I can't understand how to accept connection from one thread, read some
validation data from it and then transfer that connection to another thread
for reading remaining data.
I found some examples for multiprocess communication using UV_PIPE-s, but
in all that examples master process just sending notification to accept
connection.

What I need is accept connection from one thread and then without closing
connection start reading from another thread.
Is there any solution for that ? even if I need to hack something.

// Accept connection
    if(uv_accept(server, (uv_stream_t *)client) == 0) {

        // how can I call uv_read_start for a different loop ???
        int r = uv_read_start((uv_stream_t *)client, alloc_cb, on_read);
        if(r) {
            uv_close((uv_handle_t*) client, close_client);
            return;
        }

    } else {