On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 09:53:55PM +0200, Tomasz Flendrich wrote:
Changes in v3:
* fewer patches, because part of v2 was ACK'd
* two old commits, 08/10 and 09/10, are now one commit
* qemuDomainUpdateDeviceFlags is now also split, creating a new function
 qemuDomainUpdateDeviceLiveAndConfig(). This function is now used in
* qemuDomainAttachDeviceLiveAndConfig, qemuDomainDetachDeviceLiveAndConfig
 and qemuDomainUpdateDeviceLiveAndConfig are now in a new file:
* variable "target" is renamed to "impact" and its type is changed
* testQemuHotplugCheckResult() now takes "impact" as a parameter to determine
 whether to test the ->def or ->newDef
* def->id is no longer set when handling a persistent domain
* split DO_TEST_ATTACH (and other macros) to DO_TEST_ATTACH_LIVE and
 DO_TEST_ATTACH_CONFIG instead of taking a parameter
* fixed indentation
* "<source mode='bind'/>" is removed from one xml
* a three year old testcase for updating a disk device was modified
 a little bit to make it finally execute and test something

Link to v2: https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2016-July/msg00595.html

So I took all the series and started working some stuff in on top of
them as they are kinda connected and some things could be handled
differently and so on.  I got swamped by other stuff in the meantime and
left this for a later time.  If anyone checked my github [1], branch
"tom" is where I keep both changed and new patches.  IIRC, it is
currently working, but it's not ready for posting.  I would love to make
it complete.  Feel free to tell me your thoughts on it and we can
discuss how to split the work or how to continue from there.

Sorry for the huge delays,

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

libvir-list mailing list

Reply via email to