On 9/23/2016 12:55 AM, Tian, Kevin wrote:
> [...]

Hi Kevin,

We have fixed set of attributes which are GPU/graphics specific, like
framebuffer_length, resolution, number of heads, max supported instances.
If you are going with fixed set of attributes, how are the vGPU types on
KVMGT looks like from attributes point of view? attributes are graphics
specific attributes?

Thanks,
Kirti