Hi Jim,

yes, i tested the patch
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2016-September/msg00970.html

all the best guido
Von: Jim Fehlig [jfeh...@suse.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. September 2016 16:08
An: Rossmueller, Guido
Cc: abolo...@redhat.com; libvir-list@redhat.com; usterman...@web.de
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: [libvirt] xen/libvirt freeze while attching network-device
to vm´s - question about provided patches

On 09/28/2016 07:56 AM, guido.rossmuel...@gdata.de wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we have tested the provided patches from Jim Fehlig.
> Our testsetup based on an Fedora 23 with xen 4.6.1 and libvirt 2.1
>
> The testsystem restores 15 vm´s (WindowsXP , HVM) in parallel, attached a
> block-device to each vm and an nic, run´s the vm 60 sec and then destroy them.
>
> The testsystem did 18150 restores and we observe no problems.
>
> so from our side it looks realy good and we would embrace, if the patches
> would be include in the libvirt code.

Just to be clear, the patch you tested is this one right?

https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2016-September/msg00970.html

At least I hope that is the patch you tested :-). I've already pushed it to
libvirt.git and it will be included in the upcoming 2.3.0 release.

Regards,
Jim