On 10/09/2016 11:51 AM, Gema Gomez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> commit fceeeda2 added support for adding key objects on hotplug based on a
> disk's secinfo for normal drives, but missed out SCSI drives. This patch adds
> the same support for SCSI drives, so that it's possible to hotplug SCSI
> drives requiring authentication (e.g. rbd-backed drives).
>
> Cheers,
> Gema

Need to teach your mailer to truncate long lines...

So could you provide a bit more information about the configuration.
Are you indicating that you have an RBD pool with a volume that's being
used as a SCSI device on the guest?

Reason I ask - not modifying qemuDomainAttachSCSIDisk was by choice
mainly because it's generally used with the iSCSI pool which at this
point in time cannot support this new secret model.

Tks,

John