I'm late <grin/> so I think that if we don't want to slip too much
the best would be to enter freeze tomorrow (Tuesday) then have RC2
around Thursday and a release over the week-end.

 That said they are supposed to mess with my internet tomorrow morning
and I'm travelling till the end of the week, but the above plan should
be doable. Hope that's okay with everybody.

 Then usually December is a low productivity month, and Feb is short,
so it is tempting to do like for previous years i.e. release mid-january
and end of Feb, except the Jan release will be 3.0.0.

   Works for everybody ?

Daniel

veill...@redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/