Daniel P. Berrange schrieb:
On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 04:50:25PM +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009, Federico Simoncelli wrote:

I've been working quite extensively with kvm on CentOS 5.3 lately.
If you are interested in the latest rpm of kvm-kmod-2.6.30-rc8,
qemu-kvm-0.10.5 and libvirt-0.6.4 you can temporary find them here:

http://update.nethesis.it/kvm/

I've had no problem so far using these packages.
Feedback is welcome.
RHEL5.4 is expected to have KVM support, so it would be nice to know in advance which version is being included with RHEL 5.4. Then we can update our own CentOS kvm kmod for testing and reporting upstream the issue(s) we still find.

That version info will become available when RHEL-5.4 beta ships in the not too distant future...

Regards,
Daniel

I am bitting my nails when that would be...
... any time schedule?

Regards, Gerrit