On 03/30/2017 03:18 PM, Vasiliy Tolstov wrote:
Frankly, I've no idea whether this should be here. I feel like no because
VIRT_ZVAL_STRINGL should not look into the recv_buf at any position greater
than retval. That is why we give it the length of the string after all. Can
you please check whether your case still works after this line is removed?

I'm try raw images and  recv_buf[retval] = '\0'; does not bring any
problems (md5sum on source and dest equal with and without this).
But can you look into send function in this function we convert zval
to C string. As i understand leading zero dropped in this case ?

I guess so. So if you want to drop the line feel free to propose the patch. If you don't feel like touching the code - that is okay too.

Michal