On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 03:44:08PM +0200, Michal Privoznik wrote:
On 04/24/2017 02:34 PM, Vasiliy Tolstov wrote:
Diggin' deeper, this is problem of apibuild.py script which also generates
docs/libvirt-api.xml. So our bindings have incorrect description for the values
too. I am looking into this now.

Thanks!

Actually, after seeing that python code, I give up. If somebody wants to
fix it, please do.

The code is not good.  However, would it be easier if we just mandated
the order is:

comment
code
comment
code
comment
code

??

I know it worked before and it can be fixed, but the parsing is not nice
to work with.  I'll have a look at it in the meantime.

Michal