On Thu, 2018-04-12 at 15:28 +0100, Daniel P. Berrangé wrote:
> Daniel P. Berrangé (2):
>   Enable mingw build for libvirt-glib project
>   Enable mingw build for virt-viewer project
>
>  guests/vars/mappings.yml              | 72
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  guests/vars/projects/libvirt-glib.yml |  2 +
>  guests/vars/projects/virt-viewer.yml  | 24 ++++++++++++
>  projects/libvirt-glib.yaml            |  4 ++
>  projects/virt-viewer.yaml             |  4 ++
>  5 files changed, 106 insertions(+)

So, yesterday I posted a couple of series[1][2] that introduce the
concept of "project variants" through the project+variant notation,
which is meant to be used for cases where you can build a project
in a way that is different enough from the usual native build case
that an almost entirely different toolchain might be required.
MinGW builds are obviously a prime example of this.

You can still push your patches after you've addressed a few issues
that I'm going to point out separately: I have follow-up patches
to convert them to the new notation ready. I just wanted to give
you a heads-up :)

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2018-April/msg01058.html
[2] https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2018-April/msg01051.html