Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 03:53:01AM -0300, Eduardo Otubo wrote:
Hello friends,

This is the new version of phyp driver now using libssh2. I also did
some other changes:

 * Added some debug information. Sometimes its worth to know which
command is being executed and where. So I added the PHYP_CMD_DEBUG
macro.

  actually the macro should use the normal logging facilities, so
I intend to clean this up.
I Agree, this was an internal debug information only, forgot to remove this out.
 * All the connection startup is now "hard coded" in libssh2. For
example, I need to open the socket and start the connection all by
myself. Not a big deal, but in a near future I am planning to send a
patch to libssh2 to encapsulate all these procedures into functions,
hence, less code, probably less bugs :)

  Well for example the code was using gethostbyname which is deprecated
not reentrant and the code was leaking the socket if the call failed
I cleaned this up and switched to getaddrinfo() as other parts of
libvirt code.
  Please make sure to run "make syntax-check" before sending a patch
in the future, thank in advance !
I won't forgot to do the syntax-check next time. My bad.
  Anyway the modified patch is now commited. Please try the code
as I modified the socket connection handling,

The new socket connection handling is working fine, thanks :)

--
Eduardo Otubo
Software Engineer