On 8/16/19 5:59 AM, Michal Privoznik wrote:
On 8/14/19 5:14 PM, Daniel Henrique Barboza wrote:
I've run make check with each individual patch, and everything
seems fine in my environment.

For all patches:

Tested-by: Daniel Henrique Barboza <danielhb...@gmail.com>

I'll see if I can drop some code reviews later on.

That'd be great because we are lacking reviewers (just like other projects) and these are very specific.

Just dropped reviews in all of them. A few comments in a couple of patches
that you can amend before pushing if you think it's worth it (not worth
another spin, in my opinion).

I couldn't help but wonder: can't we just remove the KVM stub (pci-assign)
support from the code base entirely? QEMU dropped it in 2.11. The kernel
dropped it in 4.12 (mid of 2017). Not sure if there is any existing, running
guests relying on pci-assign these days that can't move to vfio-pci.

If there are still users for pci-assign, perhaps a deprecation notice is in
order (a warning when launching the VM?). Then users can't complain
that the support was removed and they were thrown under the bus.

(... I mean, they will still complain about it, but at least we warned about it)

Thanks,

DHB

Thanks,
Michal