On 9/1/19 9:13 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:

   I have just tagged RC2 in git and pushed the signed tarball and source rpm to
the usual place:
     https://libvirt.org/sources/

Sorry for raising this issue this late, but I found out only during weekend when I tried to build libvirt on my home machine. The build with --with-xenapi is broken:

  CC       xenapi/libvirt_driver_xenapi_la-xenapi_driver.lo
xenapi/xenapi_driver.c:38:10: fatal error: xen_common.h: No such file or directory
 #include "xen_common.h"
compilation terminated.

The commit that introduced this problem is ecc4d75d01 and reverting it solves the issue.

Michal