I can confirm the problem is fixed in current master.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

On vie, abr 24, 2020 at 4:49 PM, Fernando Casas Schössow <casasferna...@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi Michal,

Thanks for quick reply.
Let me pull from master, rebuild the container and test it.
I will report back with the result.

Thanks,

Fernando

On vie, abr 24, 2020 at 4:16 PM, Michal Privoznik <mpriv...@redhat.com> wrote:
On 4/23/20 11:02 PM, Fernando Casas Schössow wrote:
Hi,

While using the function libvirt_list_storagepools() I found that if all the storage pools on the host node are active, the function doesn't return the list of storage pools but it gives the following error instead:

Hey, I've switched the function to use more modern listing API. The change us pushed, so can you please fetch the master and see if that helped?

Thanks,
Michal