On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 15:14:01 +0800, Zhenyu Zheng wrote:
>  gitlab CI testing as suggested:
> https://gitlab.com/ZhengZhenyu/libvirt/pipelines/134657317

Sending results of CI pipeline makes sense only when the code submitted
for CI is exactly the same as submitted for review. You should just push
the branch with your local changes to your gitlab repo rather than
somehow combining all patches you sent into one or even make additional
changes.

Apparently the patch pushed to gitlab is a bit different than this
series as this series cannot be compiled due to a missing "return NULL;"
line in patch 4/5.

Anyway, I'm trying to get some ARM hosts and hoping to find at least one
where your series would actually detect the host CPU to see how this
works in real life and to confirm (or not) my suspicions. No need to
resent this series to fix the compilation error yet, I'll fix it myself
for testing.

Thank you for your patience.

Jirka