On 5/18/20 10:02 AM, Erik Skultety wrote:

Yes, I know, what I meant by "unrelated" here was just the fact that in order
to fix Apparmor, you only need the first hunk, I guess I'll be more explicit
next time :). It's true that with the first hunk the second becomes redundant,
but I still feel like the NOP driver should cover the full spectrum of
operations we support, but maybe I'm trying to be overly cautious here.

Well, it doesn't implement everything already. But okay, I have ACK for the important hunk so I will push only that one.

Thanks!
Michal