On 10/3/21 10:10 PM, Douglas, William wrote:
On Sun, 2021-10-03 at 15:52 -0400, Laine Stump wrote:
On 10/3/21 3:43 PM, Laine Stump wrote:
     cleanup:
+    if (mon)
+        virCHMonitorClose(mon);

Oops, I also meant to point out that the "if (mon)" is unnecessary
here,
because (as with all similar functions in libvirt)
virCHMonitorClose()
can be called with a null argument, and will just be a NOP in that
case.
If you want me to split and push, I'll fix that up before pushing
too.

Ah oops, thanks for pointing that out. I'll gladly take advantage of
your offer to split them up and push, thanks!

OKay, I've pushed everything now. Thanks for following up!