While working with active blockcommit using virsh/libvirt, we found that in
case of heavy IO, the progress may stay stuck at 99% for quite a while.
It will be much better if we show progress upto 2 decimal places more precise
which should be sufficient for most scenarios for now.
This will give a user, a better understanding of the progress of
blockjob/blockcommit etc
This patch intends to do exactly that by adding more granularity to
blockjob/blockcommit etc progress.

Shaleen Bathla (2):
  tools: virsh-domain: refactor variable initialization
  tools: virsh-domain: display progress with enhanced granularity

 tools/virsh-domain.c | 18 ++++++++----------

2.31.1