On 03/06/2012 08:00 AM, Osier Yang wrote:
> On 2012年03月06日 22:15, Peter Krempa wrote:
>> The schema files contained duplicate data types that can be shared from
>> the basictypes.rng file.
>> ---

> IIRC, unsignedLong allows the the + sign, and leading spaces, which we
> may not want.

Actually, unsignedLong does not allow that; see
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2012-March/msg00192.html
which lets the libvirt definition be further restricted:

+  <define name='unsignedLong'>
+    <data type='unsignedLong'>
+      <param name='pattern'>[0-9]+</param>
+    </data>
+  </define>

> Others looks good.

I'm fine with the entire patch, although you probably need to wait to
push it until I've pushed mine (since otherwise basictypes.rng won't
have the unsignedLong definition).

--
Eric Blake   ebl...@redhat.com    +1-919-301-3266