THIS PATCH IS WITHDRAWN!!

If any of you are following Dnsmasq-discuss mailing list, you may be aware of the efforts to identify and correct the problem.

The patch is no longer necessary because the problem has been discovered and a fix tested. The final fix by Simon Kelley will be included in dnsmasq 2.64.

If you want to see the details, visit Dnsmasq-discuss.

I do seem to have a bit of "reverse midas touch" as far as using dnsmasq's IPv6 services. I certainly found some problems. Fortunately, all the problems were fixable and will be in dnsmasq 2.64.

Gene