Perhaps due to other related changes in the code paths, my daily Coverity
scan uncovered a few new issues last week. It didn't seem any of the issues
found were critical path, so I waited for the 1.0.3 before posting.

I am running Coverity on a daily basis and trying to fine tune the "blame"
algorithm.  Unfortunately when changes are made in sometimes related code
paths it allows Coverity to scan further thus sometimes uncovering some
paths that hadn't been covered before or had been blocked by other issues
Coverity uncovered in the path. I have a dialogue going with someone at
Coverity regarding these types of discoveries.

John Ferlan (3):
  libxl_conf: Resolve Coverity issue with call to regcomp()
  libxl_driver: Resolve Coverity errors
  sheepdog: Add Coverity filter

 src/libxl/libxl_conf.c                 | 11 ++++++++++-
 src/libxl/libxl_driver.c               | 10 ++++++----
 src/storage/storage_backend_sheepdog.c |  2 ++

1.8.1.2