On 03/20/13 21:12, Eric Blake wrote:
On 03/20/2013 08:48 AM, Peter Krempa wrote:
The addition of emulator pinning APIs didn't think of doing the right
job with python APIs for them. The default generator produced unusable
code for this.

This patch switches to proper code as in the case of domain Vcpu pining.
This change can be classified as a python API-breaker but in the state
the code was before I doubt anyone was able to use it successfully.
---
  python/generator.py             |   2 +
  python/libvirt-override-api.xml |  18 +++++-
  python/libvirt-override.c       | 118 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+static PyObject *
+libvirt_virDomainGetEmulatorPinInfo(PyObject *self ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED,
+                                    PyObject *args)
+{

+
+    for (pcpu = 0; pcpu < cpunum; pcpu++)
+        PyTuple_SET_ITEM(pycpumap, pcpu,
+                         PyBool_FromLong(VIR_CPU_USABLE(cpumap, cpumaplen,
+                                                        0, pcpu)));

The counterpart of libvirt_virDomainGetVpcpuPinInfo() used
PyTuple_SetItem instead of PyTuple_SET_ITEM; any reason?

I wanted to make it explicit that we don't care about the return value.

At any rate, this looks sane modulo the whitespace tweak, so:

ACK.

I fixed the whitespace and pushed.

Thanks

Peter