于 2013-7-24 17:44, Paolo Bonzini 写道:
Il 24/07/2013 07:38, Wenchao Xia ha scritto:

Because libvirt would use a local (Unix) socket to communicate with QEMU
and pass the file descriptor, there is no need to authenticate the NBD
connection.  There is no need for ticketing, though if necessary we can
make QEMU only accept connections from libvirtd's pid.  libvirt and VDSM
already do authentication and/or encryption.

   How do I get the info about IP/port needed to access that snapshot?
call virSnapshotGetInfo(or similar API) later?

See above.  You don't, you use the libvirt channel.

Paolo

 So I will got a libvirt API like
virSnapshotRead(Domain *domain, SnapshotPtr *sn,
                uint64 sector_num, uint64 sector_len,
                char *buf)?
then libvirt automatically access the snapshot and fill
the buffer for user? A API let me access in some way
would be my concern.

--
Best Regards

Wenchao Xia