On 24.02.2014 15:56, Jim Fehlig wrote:
Michal Privoznik wrote:
On 21.02.2014 00:02, Jim Fehlig wrote:

The libxl driver was ignoring the <on_*> domain event configuration,
causing e.g. a domain to be rebooted even when on_reboot is set to
destroy.

This patch honors the <on_*> configuration in the shutdown event
handler.

[...]

ACK with this squashed in:

Can this series be pushed for 1.2.2?  If so, I'll squash in your changes
and push later today.  Thanks for the review!

Regards,
Jim

I think these patches are bugfix. Which allows us to push them even in freeze. Also note that I've not ACKed 2/4 as I think a different pattern is better. However, that does not stop you from pushing the rest.

Michal