Hi all,

thanks so far for your time and ideas.

Please find the gdb output and also the debug-output of libvirt (as
requested by Michal Privoznik and Laine Stump) here:
https://paste.xinu.at/m-gPSHl/

On 10/19/2016 01:58 AM, Michal Privoznik wrote:
> Those "Network is already in use by interface virbr1" error messages
> worry me. Is the bridge active before you start libvirtd? If so we might
> be losing netowrk state XML (or fail to parse it) and thus think network
> is not started and because of autostart we try to start it again (which
> fails).
> [...]
> Before you start libvirt, are there any files under
> /var/run/libvirt/network/ ? If so, what's their content?

Laine was already correct about that, this error message only appears
when I manually try to restart libvirt after it already hung up. Maybe I
should've made that more clear. Additionaly, no, there are no files in
that directory, also I am pretty sure that I only got one instance of
libvirt running

According to the GDB log, the libvirt process is endlessly iterating
over [1]. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Rene

[1] =